What's new

1906 V Nickel, another coin off the bucket list

Backbeatkeeper

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2015
Messages
79
Reaction score
416
Golden Thread
0
Location
So. Calif.
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a small lot, 200 ft square on a good day, pulled out a lot of junk in two hours. Found this coin within 5-10 minutes of arrival.

image.webpimage.webp
 
Upvote 26
Nice V nickel. Most I find are really toasted.
 
Yep, looks to be in good condition for a V. Congrats on the find.
 
Congrats on your first V Nickel. That baby must have come out of some good soil, she's in great shape.
 
Any day you can check one off the list is s good day. That's a nice looking V
 
Wow that is in good shape. Congrats!
 
I'd say it's in G-4 (Good) condition according to Blue Book standards
 
Nice V so many times I could have left after the first 1/2 hr but we must do clean up to get the goodies
 
Nice coin! That is one of the few bucket list coins that I have found and I remember just as if I were freaking out again right now. Great find...Brad
 
Nice find! Found my first today, a 1900. like most people mentioned it was toasted.
 
I love knocking coins of the bucket list. Nice going and not bad at all for a V nickel. Most of mine are pretty toasted.
 
Like that V its in nice shape...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom