What's new

1909 VDB Penny

999digger

Full Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2010
Messages
187
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wisconsin
This weakend I did two boxes of pennies. The first box had fourteen wheats. When I opened the second box there were four wheats on the end. I knew this was going to be a good box. I pulled 30 wheats out of the box. All were common dates but one wheat penny was dated 1909 VDB. :icon_thumleft:I was very surprised to find this in a role. There was also a king George penny on the end that was dated 1940. I did get a 1981 penny that has a big ridge by Lincolns head. The ridge is the same color as the penny and blends in quite well with it. Is this penny an error. :help:Help would greatly be apprciated and comments are welcome. Thank you. I trued posting pics, but something went wrong and it would not let me post.
 
Upvote 0
Nice score!! The oldest I've pulled is a 1917 I believe.

As for the pic, you have to follow the rules. You've got to crop/compress the image to make sure that it's not too large (size and file space). The you've got to use their brackets and attach=

Good luck,
Kantuck
 
Diggin-N-Dumps said:
No Pics Yet???
I tried posting the Pics again. I do not know what I am doing wrong, but it keeps telling me Your session timed out while posting. If somebody could please help me to find out what I am doing wrong, help would be appreciated.
 
you will need to reduce the size of your pictures. Do this in paint. Reduce the size to about 50% of what you have, save as another file name and try to upload. If this still do not work continue to reduce the picture size until this works.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom