Q qaela4 Bronze Member Joined Jul 24, 2014 Messages 1,380 Reaction score 1,606 Golden Thread 0 Location Keene, New Hampshire Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 7, 2015 #1 Found my first 100+ year old Canada coin today. I had no clue what the heck I had except 1912 and bigger than a quarter. Here are some other finds in the last few days, nothing valuable but all cool in their own way. Upvote 10
Found my first 100+ year old Canada coin today. I had no clue what the heck I had except 1912 and bigger than a quarter. Here are some other finds in the last few days, nothing valuable but all cool in their own way.
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,979 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 7, 2015 #2 Nice old Canadian coin.