
I got a small question. What would it matter if it was a "D"? Besides knowing you found one?
Congrats!
In that condition....about $500 bucks....

You really believe that? Is it still April the oneth?
Thanks!
It's a fact, Jack....16-D Merc....big money, key date...S, not so much....

I had 3 of them, all very similar condition... All confirmed D mintmarks as well. Got them cherry picking etc. i sold one, rather traded one to a coin dealer for a 1999 one ounce 50 dollar gold coin. At that time though, an ounce was $550 dollars. It was a even up trade, so i guess i can vouch for that...
Was it in this condition? With half the mint mark gone? 
One born every minute.Was it in this condition? With half the mint mark gone?
By the by, would he be interested in bridges?![]()
FWIW... I bought a 16-D about a month ago, paid $200 for it...It just got certified as a AG3....value of about $500...
Got an offer already from a guy in my local coin club, told me $850....
I don't even have it in my possession yet, my local dealer has it, will be picking it up next week...