What's new

1917 German American War Medal

richg

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
281
Reaction score
58
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
minelab products
My buddy said he dug up some ground to put in a swimming pool and said he has piles of dirt around. I asked him if I could check them he said no problem, got only 2 good signals one penny and this 1917 medal. It says "In Memory of Service to My Country" German American War 1917. On the back it says U.S. Specialty Co. New York. Its in pretty good shape.
 

Attachments

  • metal detector 019.webp
    metal detector 019.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 349
Upvote 0
I have no idea what its worth, probably not to much, I just think its pretty neat.
 
Thats a nice find Rich,never know do you, were something like that will pop up.HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom