1917 MERC and foriegn coins

That merc looks like its been slid across the coffee counter many times in its day..Nice finds..

great_find.gif
Great finds! Thanks for sharing...

Very nice, Treb. Looks like some kid decided to play hide and seek with someone's foreign collection, then got called in for ice cream and forgot 'em!

That merc looks like its been slid across the coffee counter many times in its day..Nice finds..
When I popped that out of the ground I didn't look at the date, I immediately seen how worn it was and just popped it in my pouch. I probably put those scratches on her face.

Here are the other finds, Racer wanted me to post them. I thought that french coin was gold when I first dug it. Haaaaaaaaaaa

Nice variety of coins....

And the dog likes them too !!!

Great assortment of coins from a single site. I bet you thought that coin in the first pic was gold when you first saw it. I dug a similar one years ago, and boy was that a disappointment.

Great assortment of coins from a single site. I bet you thought that coin in the first pic was gold when you first saw it. I dug a similar one years ago, and boy was that a disappointment.
I usually don't take pix of just dug coins, that is why I took a pic of that one. I had my gloves on, I took them off to take a pic of that "gold coin" I was very excited until I picked it up with my bare hands. I knew it wasn't gold then, it is the first coin that I have heard of that is brass and aluminum.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa, lol it was fun for a few seconds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back