What's new

1921-D Walking Liberty found with others

silverfinder37

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
345
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
looking for an Explorer
picked up my boxes for the day and was totally surprised with what came out of just one box.
box produced 187 walkers 1 franklin, 4 90% kennedies and 10 40% kennedies.
dates for walkers of notable mention 1917,1917D reverse, 1919D, 1920, 1921-D ;D and 1933,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44 and 1945
I don't post much any more due to time constraints but Had to share this with you all
202 keepers from one box is my dream box come true.
Best Wishes everyone, Ray
 

Attachments

  • 1921Dobverse.webp
    1921Dobverse.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 366
  • 1921Dreverse.webp
    1921Dreverse.webp
    7.6 KB · Views: 396
Upvote 0
Who in their right mind turns that into the bank for face value? Great job on snagging that box!
 
$200 minimum for the 1921-d half, WOW!!! jackpot doesn't even begin to describe that box. That 21-d is better than finding several seated liberty halves. Congrats, you will have that smile on your face for a while...Ryan
 
Daaayaaam! Big time congrats on all of the walkers! Sometimes the silver gods smile. Good luck on your next box. Gpurs...
 
here is the stash of walkers minus about 10-12 that went into my books.
Thanks for the replys everyone, Ray
 

Attachments

  • walkerstashaugust222007.webp
    walkerstashaugust222007.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 402
I'm still trying to close my mouth. Its interfering with my typing! ;D

That is a once in a lifetime find. Congrats.

HH.
 
CERTIFIED DREAM BOX!!!!!!!!!!!
That is crazy!!

Congrats!!!
 
yep, yep, yep certifiable all right. Congrats. A bunch of good dates.
 
Just an incredible box Ray!! Bigtime kudos on that one. That is insane. Like I mentioned to you in your message....that is a box we all dream about. Special congrats on the 21-D......I'll give you two Walkers for it...ha!

That had to be sooo much fun going through that box. Tell me.....what was going through your mind when you started pulling Walker after Walker after Walker??
 
I agree, that is a dream box by any standards. Now someone needs to find a solid box of brand new 64's or Bens that has been waiting in some dingy vault all these years to reach circulation ha. Me, me, pick me haha. I can dream can't I. Mucho Congratos. HH Mark
 
Way to Go!!

It may take you a while to top that one.

Happy Hunting,

Scott (Mid-Mich)
 
Rolls of common date average Walkers are selling for close to $100

Would this qualify as a cache ?
 
In a word...WOW!!!! Coin Values Oct. issue puts the current value at $350 in Good, which yours appears to be. For a little perspective, garden variety Bust halves from 1803-1807 go for $200 in the same condition. Congrats!
 
Holeeee! It's hard for me to type a reply - my tongue is hanging out so far that it's lying on the keyboard. I keep having to brush it away.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom