• 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 2b.jpg
    2b.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Upvote 42
Eventually it pays to dig those "too good thing be true" signals. Congrats on joining the silver dollar club, that's a fantastic coin!

I want one. Guess I'll keep digging those aluminum cans until my day comes

Dang!,nice find...congrats

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Nice hunk of silver, congrats.

Welcome to the Silver Dollar Club !!! A fairly elite club actually - Beautiful coin , I think this is a nicer design than the Morgan dollar .

Excellent looking piece of silver, congrats on the keeper.

Awesome, that is in nicer shape than some that I inherited that were never in the ground

Great Dig man...yeah I'd be flying high too!

Thanks all... I would have been happy with anything in bad shape or good.
This one will always be special.

When you have found a silver dollar you have joined a very exclusive club in metal detecting.Congrats.

SSSTTTUUUNNNNNNNNIIINNNGGG, and might I add pretty nice too:-)). I dug an 89-90 on the ATPro today--- just another piece of pipe,,,NOT, out comes a '51 BEN, will post tomorrow.

Congrats on pulling that sweet silver dollar. :occasion14: She remains on my bucket list. I have only pulled one large dollar coin and that's a 1971 Ike.

Congrats on pulling that sweet silver dollar. :occasion14: She remains on my bucket list. I have only pulled one large dollar coin and that's a 1971 Ike.

Same here. 71 Ike. I stood scratching my head WTF?
Never dug a silver dollar in 35 years detecting. Congrats! Awesome piece of silver!

Thanks all!
I have dug 2 Ikes in my career, hoped to dig a Morgan in any shape one day.
This is better and I am a lucky guy only 5.5 years into this hobby.

Awesome coin! Cloud 9 would have a visitor for a while if I ever dug one of those. :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back