What's new

1922 Peace Dollar!!!

digger27

Bronze Member
Joined
May 18, 2011
Messages
1,509
Reaction score
3,226
Golden Thread
0
I will never come down from this one.
In a public park at the edge in an area I had no idea or even hope that anything good was hiding out from 4" deep this thing pops up.
I swore it was going to be a can but I had to dig it to make sure.
So glad I did!
 

Attachments

  • 2a.webp
    2a.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 118
  • 2b.webp
    2b.webp
    40.6 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Upvote 85
Wow that looks great...congratulations!
 
Eventually it pays to dig those "too good thing be true" signals. Congrats on joining the silver dollar club, that's a fantastic coin!
 
I want one. Guess I'll keep digging those aluminum cans until my day comes
 
Dang!,nice find...congrats

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
 
Nice hunk of silver, congrats.
 
Welcome to the Silver Dollar Club !!! A fairly elite club actually - Beautiful coin , I think this is a nicer design than the Morgan dollar .
 
Awesome looking coin. You made my bucket list bigger,thanks..
 
Excellent looking piece of silver, congrats on the keeper.
 
Heck of a find! Nice job!
 
What a find!!!
 
Awesome, that is in nicer shape than some that I inherited that were never in the ground
 
Great Dig man...yeah I'd be flying high too!
 
Thanks all... I would have been happy with anything in bad shape or good.
This one will always be special.
 
When you have found a silver dollar you have joined a very exclusive club in metal detecting.Congrats.
 
SSSTTTUUUNNNNNNNNIIINNNGGG, and might I add pretty nice too:-)). I dug an 89-90 on the ATPro today--- just another piece of pipe,,,NOT, out comes a '51 BEN, will post tomorrow.
 
Congrats on pulling that sweet silver dollar. :occasion14: She remains on my bucket list. I have only pulled one large dollar coin and that's a 1971 Ike.
 
Congrats on pulling that sweet silver dollar. :occasion14: She remains on my bucket list. I have only pulled one large dollar coin and that's a 1971 Ike.

Same here. 71 Ike. I stood scratching my head WTF?
Never dug a silver dollar in 35 years detecting. Congrats! Awesome piece of silver!
 
Thanks all!
I have dug 2 Ikes in my career, hoped to dig a Morgan in any shape one day.
This is better and I am a lucky guy only 5.5 years into this hobby.
 
Awesome coin! Cloud 9 would have a visitor for a while if I ever dug one of those. :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom