What's new

1927 CHAUFFUER BADGE

gleaner1

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
4,507
Reaction score
1,039
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Interesting badge found in a yard of a home built in 1890's. This is my third one. Found with cz20.
 

Attachments

  • DSC01348.webp
    DSC01348.webp
    399.5 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC01349.webp
    DSC01349.webp
    324.9 KB · Views: 118
Upvote 2
That's a great find in my book. I'm still looking for my first one.
 
Hello gleaner1. Nice find. I don't see these too often...in fact I have only found one in 20-YRs of 'tectin'. Thanks for the post and good luck. C9
 
That's a cool find . Congratulations
 
Love the NY chauffeur badges. For a number of years, the teens and early 20's I believe, they changed the design slightly each year. It's a cool find and there aren't many that come up. I think I only found 2 in 35 years. Here's one I found last year. Here's a link to a good site on them.NEW YORK - Badge News
20140629_075856 badge resize.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom