What's new

1928 $2.00 bills

blackbeard1717

Full Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
173
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Fisher IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody know value of 1928 $2.00 bills besides $2.00
 
blackbeard1717 said:
Anybody know value of 1928 $2.00 bills besides $2.00
that question can't be answered without pics.. it depends on a couple of different things.. unless you know exactly what your talkin about when describing it if not then you will need to post pics...
 
What series is your bill? Is it a 'star' bill? Who are the signatories? What condition is it in?
The most common is a 28D (no stars); about $12.50 in VF-20 condition (retail value).
Don.......
 
Mackaydon said:
What series is your bill? Is it a 'star' bill? Who are the signatories? What condition is it in?
The most common is a 28D (no stars); about $12.50 in VF-20 condition (retail value).
Don.......
most people don't know how to grade that is why I didn't give price without seeing it
 
Who ever got that got a nice graded note; it was a pretty reasonable deal.
 
I Have about 300 of them I got them searching a old farm house in the barn
 
blackbeard1717 said:
I Have about 300 of them I got them searching a old farm house in the barn

Wow! What a thrill that must have been!
Did you find them by accident or knew they might be there?

Glenn
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom