Ammoman Bronze Member Joined Oct 12, 2015 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 5,392 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used XP Deus, XP Deus2, NOX 900, Tesoro Compadre.. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 27, 2021 #1 I found this nickel in a bin at the LCS. I have no doubts the 2 has machine doubling but inside the 8 straight lines have me a bit confused. Can anyone explain the lines? Thanks Upvote 0
I found this nickel in a bin at the LCS. I have no doubts the 2 has machine doubling but inside the 8 straight lines have me a bit confused. Can anyone explain the lines? Thanks
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 27, 2021 #2 I see machine doubling. From what I remember, the coin while being ejected from the dies "slips" causing the little ledges.
I see machine doubling. From what I remember, the coin while being ejected from the dies "slips" causing the little ledges.