What's new

1928 silver one florin

joesdigs

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
593
Reaction score
249
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was in my way home tonight and hit the brakes at a nice looking river bank.. Hopped the wall and gave it a scan... First signal was a buckle.. 2 nd signal was another buckle.. 3rd signal was a beautiful 1928 one florin.. I'll clean the buckles and post later.. Thanks for gawking
 

Attachments

  • image-3655298017.webp
    image-3655298017.webp
    53.3 KB · Views: 134
  • image-1631826305.webp
    image-1631826305.webp
    50.8 KB · Views: 126
  • image-348105235.webp
    image-348105235.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 133
  • image-1946684956.webp
    image-1946684956.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 128
Upvote 4
Very Nice Indeed ! Are those 50% silver - I'm thinking after 1920 that's what you get with Canada and England ?
 
Argentium said:
Very Nice Indeed ! Are those 50% silver - I'm thinking after 1920 that's what you get with Canada and England ?

Yea 50% silver.. Nickel and copper..
 
nice find congrats HH
 
WOW! Nice Find!!
 
Thanks guys..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom