CP Full Member Joined Jun 20, 2009 Messages 107 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Traverse City, MI Oct 14, 2009 #1 Yep, that is what my wife found for me. I don't know much about them, anyone fill me in, pretty hard to come by or no. Upvote 0
Yep, that is what my wife found for me. I don't know much about them, anyone fill me in, pretty hard to come by or no.
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Oct 14, 2009 #2 I think they are hard to find. The oldest Canadian dime I've found is a 1940. A Mercury is easier to find than that 1929 you got. Good score !
I think they are hard to find. The oldest Canadian dime I've found is a 1940. A Mercury is easier to find than that 1929 you got. Good score !
Kantuckkeean Bronze Member Joined Apr 30, 2009 Messages 1,620 Reaction score 1,886 Golden Thread 0 Location Cornfield, IN Detector(s) used F-22, cheapo pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 14, 2009 #3 I'd say that that's a great score. I'd keep it.
thurmownator Bronze Member Joined Dec 25, 2006 Messages 1,894 Reaction score 66 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Oct 15, 2009 #4 CP said: Yep, that is what my wife found for me. I don't know much about them, anyone fill me in, pretty hard to come by or no. Click to expand... Here's a link to the specs: http://www.coinscan.com/technical/canasp.html and here's a link to the mintages: http://www.doczayus.com/coins/dime.php Nice find !
CP said: Yep, that is what my wife found for me. I don't know much about them, anyone fill me in, pretty hard to come by or no. Click to expand... Here's a link to the specs: http://www.coinscan.com/technical/canasp.html and here's a link to the mintages: http://www.doczayus.com/coins/dime.php Nice find !
mistergee Silver Member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 3,370 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Oct 15, 2009 #5 i have one from around the same time. i'll have to dig it out and date check it. good find 80% silver.
i have one from around the same time. i'll have to dig it out and date check it. good find 80% silver.
CP Full Member Joined Jun 20, 2009 Messages 107 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Traverse City, MI Oct 15, 2009 Thread Owner #6 Thanks guys, Yeah i was pretty excited because my wife pulled it out of the pile. Shes good!!!