What's new

1930 $50 bill

gmrestoparts

Full Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2013
Messages
178
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Primary Interest:
Other
I stopped by a local bank today and a teller had a 1934 $50 bill ( not 1930 like the topic, sorry). Its in poor shape as it is torn 1/2 way in the middle. How do I find out what its worth? Or since its torn is it only worth $50? I also got a 1950 $5 bill in good condition from them today.
 
That $50 might be worth a few bucks mor than face, but not much, given the condition.
 
post a HQ photo taken in daylight
 
50 bill 1.webp
 

Attachments

  • 50 bill 2.webp
    50 bill 2.webp
    56.8 KB · Views: 141
The best chance for any premium value to your bill would be if it were a 'plain' series of a bill from Series A.
Since the bill is not in focus I can't make that determination. Plain series and Series A bills have the signatures of Woods and Mellon. Your bill was issued in Chicago.
Don....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom