What's new

1930s town

EmtdiggerPa

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2018
Messages
21
Reaction score
140
Golden Thread
0
Location
Washington county PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F19
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1589476879.820298.webp I found them in a 1930s coal mining town have no idea what they are
 
Coal miner tags. Miner placed his tag on the coal carts he loaded so they could calculate his earnings.

If you are hunting Wash. County PA you will find these quite often. Congrats
 
Upvote 0
Great miners tag finds, a real piece of Washington County history. :thumbsup:
Dave
 
Upvote 0
Great pieces of history those are really cool
 
Upvote 0
Coal miner tags. Miner placed his tag on the coal carts he loaded so they could calculate his earnings.

If you are hunting Wash. County PA you will find these quite often. Congrats

Shows what I know......I thought they used them to tell who was down underground in the mine.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
8
Views
909
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Ghost town help
Replies
3
Views
472

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom