What's new

1937 rabies dog tag, a wheat and a fork

BlueVW

Full Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2015
Messages
135
Reaction score
315
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cabot, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
White Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went to the small community of El Paso. I found a 1946 wheat penny, a 1937 rabies dog tag and a Tudor Made Oneida fork. The fork is an Algonquin Baronet pattern, silver plated. Not sure if I want to clean it up, or throw it the scrap brass bucket.
 

Attachments

  • 10-24finds 006.webp
    10-24finds 006.webp
    619.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 10-24finds 007.webp
    10-24finds 007.webp
    927.3 KB · Views: 96
  • 10-24finds 004.webp
    10-24finds 004.webp
    269.9 KB · Views: 94
  • 10-24finds 005.webp
    10-24finds 005.webp
    271 KB · Views: 93
Upvote 10
congrats on those finds. :occasion14: I wish I could find a dog tag older then the 1960's.
 
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
I HAVE A TAG LIKE THAT , WITH A DIFFRENT INSCRIPTION .....
 
1937!!? Damn, that's pretty cool.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom