What's new

1938 nickel

Toniakay

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2020
Messages
38
Reaction score
37
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1938 nickel 15848852832875737319291300088902.webp15848853578044047538447298520435.webp15848852832875737319291300088902.webp15848853578044047538447298520435.webp
 
Upvote 0
I think I may try nickel rolls but are you looking for buffalo head's mainly or do the war time nickels have value other than being historical?
 
I think I may try nickel rolls but are you looking for buffalo head's mainly or do the war time nickels have value other than being historical?

War nickels are 35% silver....
 
Looks in pretty good shape, nice find.
 
I did not know that. Only war time or up to 1964?

Thanks

I suggest you read the beginner's guide to coin roll hunting at the top of the page. Almost all your questions will be answered.
 
I suggest you read the beginner's guide to coin roll hunting at the top of the page. Almost all your questions will be answered.

YUPP!!! what he said.... & buy a REDBOOK:happysmiley:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom