1940s house demo site, wheat, watch, Cracker Jack token............

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
1940's house demo site, wheat, watch, Cracker Jack token............

This site suprises me every time! Hunted 2 hours today and got my 4th wheat from here, a watch, half of a very old cast iron toy car, and a stove leg?. also a 1970 Canadian cent. And a Cracker Jack token of..... 28th President of U.S.A. Woodrow Wilson. on the back it says Join Cracker Jack Mystery Club, Save this coin Cancelled, a few other odds and ends

Attachments

• 100_6470.JPG
    100_6470.JPG
    294.1 KB · Views: 169
  • 100_6469.JPG
    100_6469.JPG
    379.3 KB · Views: 177
Upvote 3
Cool cast iron toy car. You can tell it's an older model from the profile and nice Cracker Jack token!

The Cracker Jack token, is listed for more than the 1956 Wheat penny, on Ebay.:icon_scratch:

My 5x8 DD coil will be here today, This site is awfull trashy for 8.5x11. Scared to put on Sniper coil,most good targets have been 6+ inches deep. Silver dime 8+. Still lots of targets, just have to pick through trash, rain today......uggggg:BangHead:

Really cool Cracker Jack token, I found one a couple months ago and from what I understand, they only made the for one year-1933

Really cool Cracker Jack token, I found one a couple months ago and from what I understand, they only made the for one year-1933
:icon_thumright:Thanks Wheatfinder, never seen one, wondered about the age, a little older than I thought. Ebay has similure tokens listed, couldnt find anything on age:hello2:

Interesting finds.I like that car that's back when they made heavy duty toys.That Cracker Jack token is sweet.

Interesting finds.I like that car that's back when they made heavy duty toys.That Cracker Jack token is sweet.
Still hoping to find the other half of it! A good friend owns the property, the house has been gone for quite a few years, and I am the only one hunting it, so I may find it, who knows! It was 6+ inches deep, and I was looking for a dime when I started digging!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back