What's new

1943 Bronce- Cent Fantasy?

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
1,402
Reaction score
118
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Guys,

Do you all think that there are still a few 1943 Bronze cents circulating?

I mean the mint recognizes the error and they are just cents. Many people will not pay attention to detail
to cents.
 
Upvote 0
It is one of the great finds still out there. Always watch your change you never know.

-Golden Silver
 
I bet you would have better luck finding (25) 1922 Plain Wheatie's while CRH'ng before you would find a single 1943 bronze. :'(
But who knows, they may still be out there somewhere... :thumbsup:
 
Darth Walker said:
Hello Guys,

Do you all think that there are still a few 1943 Bronze cents circulating?

I mean the mint recognizes the error and they are just cents. Many people will not pay attention to detail
to cents.

It is impossible, considering it is a 1943 copper error. but still that is very unlikely.

Jason
 
Yeah, like the elusive 1965 silver dime. lol.
 
I dont mean to be discouraging but I think you'd have a better shot at hitting the moon with a pellet gun. Keep hunting though and maybe you'll run into a 55Dbl die :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom