What's new

1943 penny ?

sanddigger

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
88
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Island New York
Detector(s) used
beach hunter 300
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi, all its sanddigger, Question----> Has anyone ----> Ever---> Found a ----> 1943 penny ?:icon_scratch:
 
sanddigger said:
Hi, all its sanddigger, Question----> Has anyone ----> Ever---> Found a ----> 1943 penny ?:icon_scratch:

Yes. Have you?
 
a steel cent or copper? i have found two steel cents a copper 1943 would be worth alot of money and would be like hitting the jackpot if you found one:headbang:generally 10,000 dollars or more :tongue7:
 
I think I found one (43 copper)but the guy I took it to for authentication couldn't tell me for sure, so I tried to clean it and now it's worse now than when I found it.
Should have left it alone:-(
 
I have one, but I don't remember if I found it or it found me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom