s.c.shooter Bronze Member Joined Jul 28, 2008 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 732 Golden Thread 0 Location SC Detector(s) used Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 26, 2015 #1 I hunted a couple of places before I emptied my pouch so I'm not 100% where I found this but I'm pretty sure that it was an older park where I found a 10k ring a couple of days ago. I plan to hunt there again soon. Attachments 45 nickel.webp 30.3 KB · Views: 105 Upvote 8
I hunted a couple of places before I emptied my pouch so I'm not 100% where I found this but I'm pretty sure that it was an older park where I found a 10k ring a couple of days ago. I plan to hunt there again soon.
RJ55 Bronze Member Joined Jul 2, 2014 Messages 1,453 Reaction score 1,188 Golden Thread 0 Location western NC Detector(s) used XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 26, 2015 #2 That war nickel ought to clean up real well considering it is 35% silver. Nice find.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,565 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 26, 2015 #3 Nice find! Thanks for sharing...
Carolina Tom Gold Member Joined Apr 4, 2014 Messages 10,082 Reaction score 17,067 Golden Thread 0 Location Charlotte Detector(s) used XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT Primary Interest: Other Jul 27, 2015 #4 Nice silver nickel! Any silver is good in my book. Congrats brother.
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 27, 2015 #5 NICE ONE.