What's new

Glendale Park Zoo Nashville TN - Audubon giant walk in bird cage brass fittings. And Indian Head cents

Mike N Tn.

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2008
Messages
313
Reaction score
1,938
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600,
and Fisher F75
I took advantage of cool weather & got a fantastic permission day for 3 yards in the Glendale Park Zoo area. Using map overlays I discovered I was detecting where an Audubon walk in bird cage was. I think brass fittings in the picture are remains of wires etc. that held cage together. I also found some great coins. 1945 quarter came from a different site nearby.
Thanks for looking, and please chime in. I’m not 100 percent sure brass items are audubon related.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9512.webp
    IMG_9512.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_9513.webp
    IMG_9513.webp
    887.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9514.webp
    IMG_9514.webp
    1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6970.webp
    IMG_6970.webp
    317.3 KB · Views: 8
Upvote 6
Congrats on a excellent bunch of finds ! :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom