What's new

1949 Cad nickel metal detected find Sept07-26 Labour Day

metalman2024

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2024
Messages
328
Reaction score
738
Golden Thread
0
Location
GTA, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
Nokta The Legend
Minelab Manticore
Fisher F-Pulse pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
1949 Cad nickel metal detected find in a park Brampton On after a long old coin free dry spell. Labour Day 2026. Yay!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6348.webp
    IMG_6348.webp
    571.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_6350.webp
    IMG_6350.webp
    286.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6349.webp
    IMG_6349.webp
    428.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6347.webp
    IMG_6347.webp
    483.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_6346.webp
    IMG_6346.webp
    675.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6338.webp
    IMG_6338.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6356.webp
    IMG_6356.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
Upvote 16
Nice job on finding your old Nickel.
Thank you, I was very happy finding it as I normally find copper pennies, was happy that I am finally understanding the lesser conductive signals that the Minelab Manticore is displaying for my processing, outside of iron of course. Those are clear.
 
Good job!
It's dodecagonal (say that 3 times real fast LOL) 12 sides.
I like your phrase, seek and ye shall find, I always thank God well honestly not for all my finds! I do ask Him a lot to help me find a Large Cent which I haven't found yet...I like to think He will allow me one day since He knows where anything is as suggested in Matthew 17:27. I really like your mantra, is that what it's called? I'm calling it a phrase..
 
I like your phrase, seek and ye shall find, I always thank God well honestly not for all my finds! I do ask Him a lot to help me find a Large Cent which I haven't found yet...I like to think He will allow me one day since He knows where anything is as suggested in Matthew 17:27. I really like your mantra, is that what it's called? I'm calling it a phrase..
I'm reminded of the line in Fiddler On the Roof..."would it spoil such a vast and eternal plan?" From the song, "If I were a rich man".... :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom