jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,803 Reaction score 76,236 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 6, 2021 Thread Owner #1
wingmaster Bronze Member Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 2,358 Reaction score 929 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 7, 2021 #2 One of the rules I see in that park is no metal detectors on the grass, I'm guessing on the beach is permitted. HH
One of the rules I see in that park is no metal detectors on the grass, I'm guessing on the beach is permitted. HH
billb Gold Member Joined Sep 23, 2010 Messages 5,906 Reaction score 14,182 Golden Thread 1 Location New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Excalibur2,,silver sabre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 7, 2021 #3 Wow that is some picture I have to figure out how to get some photos..perhaps ask the town historian