What's new

1955 Shamokin, PA . Cach Found

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,838
Reaction score
76,279
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
000aaa.webp
000bbb.webp

I'm sure Shamokin had more then 1 Playground Unfortunately.

and Paper Bags ? Unless the Girls put them in the Bags,
in order to Carry them Comfortably.
It makes No sense the Coin were Tarnished, From expected Burial.
Yet the paper Bags Still Existed
 
Last edited:
Each girl may have used a bag. Vs coins having been found in bags.
The count (6 bags /six girls) hints of bags acquired from , lunch ,or another source of convenience unrelated to the cache's context..
 
Yep ! I'd say your Correct.
I'm not sure Why My Mind didn't hit on the 6 Girls & 6 Bags :laughing7:
Kind of Obvious Huh ?

Must have been like a Snatch & Grab :laughing9:
 
May have been eight bags....With silver dollars in the two not turned in...:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom