bula
Hero Member
- Joined
- Mar 13, 2008
- Messages
- 606
- Reaction score
- 3
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- southern utah
- Detector(s) used
- White MXT
Well it was snowing today but not enough to go plow so I picked up a box of penny's to keep me busy. I went through about 20 rolls & had only found two wheat's, then I looked at a 1964 & sure enough it is a double die in about Au condition. This is only the second error I have found in 10 boxes. I won't get to the rest of the box until later, have to go watch the grand daughters dance tonight.


I know the pics are week but it is the best I can do with my camera. There is doubling on all of the letters on the reverse.


I know the pics are week but it is the best I can do with my camera. There is doubling on all of the letters on the reverse.
Upvote
0








