1964 Silver

Southcacalaky

Silver Member
Oct 2, 2005
Summerville, South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Tesoro "Eldorado", Whites "Beach Hunter ID",
Well, never found it with a detector but I did find it when the waitress at Waffle House gave me back my change today. It was kind of funny as the waitress thought she gave me a silver coin because she said it sounded like silver. I told her that I couldn't see the date to well because I didn't have my reading glasses with me. She kinda grinned and said she knew that jingle. When I was a kid, my mother told me that there was nothing wrong with my hearing. But I did have selective hearing and I only hear what I want to hear. Yeah, she was right !! I heard the jingle too... HH Art...

Attachments

• 64 front.jpg
    64 front.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 355
  • 64 back.jpg
    64 back.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 358
Upvote 0
Very nice Art!!

;)

Silver does have that special sound! Grew up too poor to know the corresponding gold sound....Nice coin. As for the selective hearing I haven't been able to hear my wife/mother/mother-in-law since I can't recall! HH

killerwine said:
[size=10pt]As for the selective hearing I haven't been able to hear my wife/mother/mother-in-law since I can't recall! HH[/size]

You mean to tell me women can talk?????? I always thought they were just moving their lips! :D

I would have tipped her GOOD! Getting silver in change is always cool.
HH
RainDog

Art, congrats on the silver, but you could have at least brought a large coffee by the fire station and showed me the quarter. trk5capt...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back