What's new

1970 D club ? ? ?

Hey the way I look at it...

If you didn't have to pay for it... "Welcome to the Club"

I only have one myself
 
It's nice to receive.

But for the record I believe finding one while hunting would be the qualifying factor.

Congratulations on a fine gift.

Mojo
 
If you received it at face value or less, join the club!
 
Yeah I am with mojo. It is great to get one as a gift but to be a member you must find it in the hunt. IMHO.

Golden Silver
 
i think technically it has to be crh'ed, but nice gift tho...my last b-day i got a george wash. proof commem (90% silver), a 1987 proof set (not silver), a silver round, and the half dollar/large dollar ellis island commem set...its fun to get free coins 'n stuff absoulutely free, but technically i think they have to b found crh'ing. but still an AWESOME gift!!! good luck, hh, and happy 4th~
 
I hope I find a 70 half dollar one of these days, doesn't even matter what mint.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom