What's new

1970

Johnny5

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2011
Messages
96
Reaction score
57
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelabs CTX 3030, Excalibur and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone ever found a 1970 half dollar? I understand they were only issued in a a set.
 
Upvote 0
I have found 3 in ten years of hunting.
 
Yes, I have found 5 1970 D halves while going through boxes.
 
I have a mint set stashed someplace.
 
I've got at least five of them, lost count. Quite a few bicentennials as well.
 
only one in all the years of hunting for me.
 
Never found one in more than 25+ years. I bought one more than 10+ years ago

Although I have found the bicentennial silver clad 3x
 
I've probably snagged around 10. They're out there, but they're a rare find.
 
Ender.webp
 
I have found exactly 1. That's all.
 
Total of 1 in 15 years.
 
I found several but it took many many years to find them.
 
First time CRH 8 years ago, I scored two 1970-D's - both BU's. I took it as a sign. Then I got a 70-D and S only one more time after that.
 
2 for me, been quite a few years since the last one tho
 
Yup I've got a few in the arsenal. At least 3 but i think 5.
 
One 1970D and a Commemorative, just before I stopped CRH a few years ago. I think I did a coin dance both times.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom