What's new

1974 s Silver Ike

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I found a 1974 s 40% silver Ike in the bag of Ikes I bought. I['ve been through about $3-400 so far. I did an edge check on all and no Morgans. It looks better in person. Nice and silvery-shiny.
 

Attachments

  • 74 s Ike0001.webp
    74 s Ike0001.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 439
  • 74 s Ike0003.webp
    74 s Ike0003.webp
    28.9 KB · Views: 439
Upvote 0
NICE

Ive been threw 500 of them so far...
I sold them for 1.10 Each :) Cash
Did you buy a bag from a distributor?

Happy Hunting,
CC
 
nice find congrads
 
coincollector101 said:
NICE

Ive been threw 500 of them so far...
I sold them for 1.10 Each :) Cash
Did you buy a bag from a distributor?

Happy Hunting,
CC
I got a $1000 bag from the bank. The vault teller ordered it for me.
 
Very nice find. Every bank I've asked about Ikes told me they couldn't order them.
 
Fropa said:
Very nice find. Every bank I've asked about Ikes told me they couldn't order them.
I asked all the ones but now I have a new source. He asked me If I wanted any Ikes. He said he bought a bag and rolled them and had $700 left. I bought $200, then the other $500. Then I ordered and got the $1000 Thursday. I have about $200 left to go through. So far, just the 1974 s.
 
I have to write myself a note to see if I can order a bag of Ikes, I keep forgetting. Thanks for the update...Ryan
 
Not bad?
Any 73's??
 
No73's. I am geting another bag Friday. I will give an update on what I find in it. I think I can smell a Morgan in there from here.....LOL
 
awhitster said:
No73's. I am geting another bag Friday. I will give an update on what I find in it. I think I can smell a Morgan in there from here.....LOL
did you sell the other ikes?
 
whitesid said:
awhitster said:
No73's. I am geting another bag Friday. I will give an update on what I find in it. I think I can smell a Morgan in there from here.....LOL
did you sell the other ikes?
Not fpr profit. I sold about $600 to friends and co-workers for face. Most the rest I’ll use for Christmas (the clerks will love them…LOL). The next bag? Spread around some banks I guess.
 
i asked my local bank about ordering halfs and she said maybe but it would be a box worth and i said fine .
well then she tells me that there wint be anything good in them anyway , wierd wonder if thats true or maybe ill try it anyway .

just a thought
 
zartan7779 said:
i asked my local bank about ordering half's and she said maybe but it would be a box worth and i said fine .
well then she tells me that there wint be anything good in them anyway , wierd wonder if thats true or maybe ill try it anyway .

just a thought
Go ahead and listen to them, more for ME...LOL. Really, don't listen to tellers. Just order what you want ...roll the dice... and see what you get.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom