OP
OP
J

jailedLincon87

Nov 13, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
his find fit right over mine, both coins found on each side of country,, this was a made mistake and now that the mint is reselling ,, they are now current currency so i believe they were ment to be found but in style

OP
OP
J

jailedLincon87

Nov 13, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it is a hardening substance, that u guys call glue, but was ment to protect what was there
not made by a random,, this is one clue i found 15259703710_631220f0c9_n.jpg the hobo cent

OP
OP
J

jailedLincon87

Nov 13, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
btw graders suck when they dont do there own job titles,, u cant just look at something and call it fake,,, it dosent work that way

OP
OP
J

jailedLincon87

Nov 13, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hope that answer makes you happy, cause it sure did me :) i been holding it in till i seen his

OP
OP
J

jailedLincon87

Nov 13, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
millions !
time to go under the stairwell , im actually discussed on how many believers we have left in this world,,, enjoy your day

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There is a market for error coins, many sell for thousands of dollars....
but those who shell out the big bucks do so on coins that are professionally graded and slabbed.
I’m confident that if you invest 20 bucks or so, this will come to a conclusion.
You can flip that coin for some serious cash at a local coin show, or you will have wasted 20 bucks on a penny worth a cent.
The consensus here is you will piss away 20 bucks..... but I think since you are starting to pout, it’s worth the gamble to shut us all up.
At this point, based on your responses, most of the guys here tapped out on this thread, and are on their second cup of coffee.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread