Buzzlitebeer
Full Member
Ok lets start off with it was a horrible day on the low tide. To many light targets.....but I did hit one that I just glanced at being a USN sailor I had seen plenty of pounds before no big deal!!!
Well I am sitting in the man cave unloading my poaches and watching GDM youtube videos and I get to the pound. I had never seen the design on the back so a couple google searches later and my heart rate goes up!



Couple of chugs off my beer and I decided to post hoping someone with more knowledge can help me decide if this is in fact a 1985 PIEDFORT WELSH LEEK £1.
Anyone I will not be able to sleep until I know!

Well I am sitting in the man cave unloading my poaches and watching GDM youtube videos and I get to the pound. I had never seen the design on the back so a couple google searches later and my heart rate goes up!




Couple of chugs off my beer and I decided to post hoping someone with more knowledge can help me decide if this is in fact a 1985 PIEDFORT WELSH LEEK £1.

Anyone I will not be able to sleep until I know!

Last edited:
Upvote
0








