What's new

1994 d penny

Lovelyrose

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 3, 2018
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys anyone who can help what is going on to this coins what type of error thanks
 

Attachments

  • 20180702_195514.webp
    20180702_195514.webp
    189.9 KB · Views: 75
  • 20180702_195451.webp
    20180702_195451.webp
    144.9 KB · Views: 68
It been washed around on a beach since 1994 :dontknow:
 
Probably took too many turns in a dryer or some other item that let it run around in a track. The compression of the outside of the coin is from heat and friction.

Your penny is likely the size of a dime in diameter. How do I know? I had one just like it.
 
Probably took too many turns in a dryer or some other item that let it run around in a track. The compression of the outside of the coin is from heat and friction.

Your penny is likely the size of a dime in diameter. How do I know? I had one just like it.

Did you get a dime for it?:laughing7:
 
It's diffentely got some Funk .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom