What's new

1995 DDO finally found!

zmemarine

Full Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
151
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Finally found a 1995 DDO after 1 year of searching pennies. This makes the third penny DDO that I have found. The previous 2 were 1972 ddo's. Enjoy the pics.

Semper Fi
 

Attachments

  • 1995 ddo.webp
    1995 ddo.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 238
  • 1995dd02.webp
    1995dd02.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 224
  • 1995ddo2.webp
    1995ddo2.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 216
  • 1995ddo3.webp
    1995ddo3.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 220
  • 1995ddo4.webp
    1995ddo4.webp
    16 KB · Views: 221
  • 1995ddo5.webp
    1995ddo5.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 224
Upvote 0
WTG :thumbsup: I never have the patience to look for these sort of things.
 
I usually just take a glance at the liberty part instead of putting all of them under the loupe, and I noticed it was a little fatter then usual. I guess I have good eyes.

Semper Fi
 
thats how i found my 1st filled die nickle.....the mint mark looked larger so i louped it :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom