1996 Eagles

Good score. Maybe the prices on those are starting to drop. I have read where others are getting deals on them too. That is why I avoid all types of recently minted "numismatic" gold and silver unless I can get them for a good price like you did. I remember when those 2006 three coin Silver eagle anniversary sets where skyrocketing up in price, now you can get them for alot cheaper than a couple of years ago. I wonder if the 2008 gold Buffaloes will lose their premiums too someday, especially if gold keeps going up in price.

Jim

1996 is the key for the series. Graded by either NGC or PCGS is roughly $60.00 a piece, ungraded $49.00 or so.

Good score.

FreedomUIC said:
1996 is the key for the series. Graded by either NGC or PCGS is roughly $60.00 a piece, ungraded $49.00 or so.

Good score.

dang! thats awesome! so would you suggest i have them graded? PS i even asked the dealer "hey, these 1996's, are they the same price event tho they are rare?" and he replied ya, he doesnt care about dates on bullion ;D keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

CHAINCHOMP said:
FreedomUIC said:

Good score.

dang! thats awesome! so would you suggest i have them graded? PS i even asked the dealer "hey, these 1996's, are they the same price event tho they are rare?" and he replied ya, he doesnt care about dates on bullion ;D keep it up and hh! [R.I.P. Rich Hartford]

Not worth it right now and you can't guarantee that they will come back MS-69 or MS-70 after they have been handled. I have A Dansco Set, NGC Ms-69 Set and about 15 of the 1996's Graded MS-69.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back