What's new

19th IHP!!!!!!! And another for the book!

Rosco53

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2018
Messages
720
Reaction score
1,749
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other
S20191006_0001.webpS20191006_0002.webp
#19!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sadly, I saw the date right away. Seriously, flipped the other off and my eyes were squarely on 1905... Kinda took the fun outta it, but only slightly.

Also pulled this one, 1923S! I have plucked 2 for my book in the last 3 bags now! Only 19 more to go!
S20191006_0003.webpS20191006_0004.webp

And, just for kickers, got this beauty the bag prior:
S20191006_0005.webpS20191006_0006.webp

Happy Hunting Everyone!
 
Upvote 0
Nice finds Rosco! I haven’t found an Indian Head is so long, I’m starting to feel left out.
 
IH's are cool and all, but seriously great find on the '23S!
 
I think you said once before, any time you pull either a buffalo or an IHP, its a good day. Nice score.
 
Nice finds. Still jealous that you can buy bags...
 
Nice going Rosco.
 
Sweet! What 19 are missing?
 
Awesome your killing it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom