What's new

1st 3 ring bullet

flashyace

Full Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2013
Messages
103
Reaction score
115
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
I finally got to do detecting at my campground for abour 20 mins today. At first I was getting all kinds of trashy signals so I disc'd as best as a newbie can and it seem to be okay other than a few real trash items I got my First 3 ring bullet.... dont know much about the area except that the campground was purchased from amish about 50 years ago.....and the Brass plate isnt to shabby either.
Next week i am having another surgery on my broken arm so I will be outta commison til next year so I hope ya'll can find a bunch of good stuff for me and keep telling the treasure hunting stories!!!!
Any info on the bullet would be cool as well
 

Attachments

  • 1442863115409.webp
    1442863115409.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 1442863149040.webp
    1442863149040.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 76
  • 1442863207507.webp
    1442863207507.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 87
  • 1442863249090.webp
    1442863249090.webp
    8.7 KB · Views: 76
Upvote 6
IT MAYBE YOUR FIRST BUT WONT BE YOUR LAST , NICE RINGER THERE ACE .....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom