What's new

1st box of pennys... great results

diggyboy

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Messages
515
Reaction score
327
Golden Thread
0
I headed up to the bank today to buy some penny rolls. I decided to get my first $25 penny box. I only expected a few wheat pennies and Canadians, but I was extremely wrong! I ended up with 13 wheat pennies(1929, 1935,1944,1951d x2, 1957d x2, a shot 1954d, 1958d,1952d,1956, 1956d, 1955). Also got 4 older Canadians(1959 x3, 1947) 42 newer canadians(1960-2008) and a 1969s proof in great shape still. I also got a huge pile of copper. Thanks for looking and happy holidays!
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20131226_175909.webp
    ForumRunner_20131226_175909.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 125
  • ForumRunner_20131226_180059.webp
    ForumRunner_20131226_180059.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 121
  • ForumRunner_20131226_180210.webp
    ForumRunner_20131226_180210.webp
    43.2 KB · Views: 135
  • ForumRunner_20131226_180316.webp
    ForumRunner_20131226_180316.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 114
  • ForumRunner_20131226_180445.webp
    ForumRunner_20131226_180445.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 116
  • ForumRunner_20131226_180507.webp
    ForumRunner_20131226_180507.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 130
  • ForumRunner_20131226_180710.webp
    ForumRunner_20131226_180710.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 99
  • ForumRunner_20131226_180802.webp
    ForumRunner_20131226_180802.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 108
  • ForumRunner_20131226_180847.webp
    ForumRunner_20131226_180847.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 112
  • ForumRunner_20131226_180926.webp
    ForumRunner_20131226_180926.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 116
  • ForumRunner_20131226_180948.webp
    ForumRunner_20131226_180948.webp
    32.6 KB · Views: 128
Upvote 6
Dang Thats Great For A 25$ Penny Box!
 
Thanks i might pick up another box at the same bank tommarow

Also i got a new device that takes way better close ups than my old one, all my pictures should be way better quality than they used to.
 
I headed up to the bank today to buy some penny rolls. I decided to get my first $25 penny box. I only expected a few wheat pennies and Canadians, but I was extremely wrong! I ended up with 13 wheat pennies(1929, 1935,1944,1951d x2, 1957d x2, a shot 1954d, 1958d,1952d,1956, 1956d, 1955). Also got 4 older Canadians(1959 x3, 1947) 42 newer canadians(1960-2008) and a 1969s proof in great shape still. I also got a huge pile of copper. Thanks for looking and happy holidays!

Thanks! I will probably get 2 more boxes from that bank in a few weeks
 
You lucked out on that box of pennies! WTG!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom