Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1st dig home after UK trip a real winner t1.jpg
French Dave showed up last night to stay with us for the weekend. Today he is at a shooting contest and Marie doing family things. Feeling half human I took a wounded Zen Guru out for a walk. he suffered more injuries this trip to the UK and is now got another layer of man's best friend....duct tape!
First stop was at Paws to deliver some turkey and do a wellness check. Seemed okay if not a tad on another planet. Then headed out to the Dingle which was very busy with folks enjoying the long weekend. That spot has a few treasures left as I pulled out a 1943 quarter. t2.jpg
Real winner was on the way home as I stopped at Tim's for a coffee and hockey cards! Yes!
t3.jpg

Upvote 8

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
1st dig home after UK trip a real winner View attachment 2049816
French Dave showed up last night to stay with us for the weekend. Today he is at a shooting contest and Marie doing family things. Feeling half human I took a wounded Zen Guru out for a walk. he suffered more injuries this trip to the UK and is now got another layer of man's best friend....duct tape!
First stop was at Paws to deliver some turkey and do a wellness check. Seemed okay if not a tad on another planet. Then headed out to the Dingle which was very busy with folks enjoying the long weekend. That spot has a few treasures left as I pulled out a 1943 quarter. View attachment 2049817
Real winner was on the way home as I stopped at Tim's for a coffee and hockey cards! Yes!
View attachment 2049818
Awesome!!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1st dig home after UK trip a real winner View attachment 2049816
First stop was at Paws to deliver some turkey and do a wellness check. Seemed okay if not a tad on another planet. Then headed out to the Dingle which was very busy with folks enjoying the long weekend. That spot has a few treasures left as I pulled out a 1943 quarter. View attachment 2049817
View attachment 2049818
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread