1st Finds With My Discovery 3300

WormtownHunter

Jun 14, 2006
Worcester, Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-70 Pro
I finally got out to test my new BH 3300 this morning and here is a picture of the finds. The Sterling Silver Mens Band was at 6" and rang out loud and clear & the Old Spoon Ring was 5" and locked on at the half dollar mark.

HPIM0414.jpg

So far I am really enjoying this unit, and I will post more finds as I retrieve them.

Happy Hunting Everyone!!!

Barry.

Upvote 0
R

RyanDistelrath

wow great first time out! looks like you have a great spot. POUND IT TO DEATH! My first finds were scrap iron. Still had fun though.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the Finds 'Hunter

OP
OP
WormtownHunter

WormtownHunter

Jun 14, 2006
Worcester, Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-70 Pro
Thanks for the nice comments guys ;D

Yup, I'm really going to enjoy learning this detector more. BTW the finds are from a local park that has been supposedly "Hunted Out", but my motto is "It's Not Hunted Out Till I'm Done With It" ;)

This particular park has always been very good to me no matter which of my units that I detect with, and I am sure that there will be plenty more good finds there..... Hmmmmmm.... another Barber Half would be REAL NICE.

My Best To You All & Happy Hunting!!!!

Barry

M

mgilb

HELP - Anyone in Naples that could do a ring search on the beach for me? PLEASE?

Hi all,
A few days ago I dropped my platinum wedding band the wet sand/surf in the beach outside the Ritz in Naples. After hours of searching I had to give up. It is heavy and probably sunk in with the rocks and shells. I had no metal detector. I can pinpoint right where I dropped it and I would pay well.

Please let me know if this is the kind of thing anyone can do. It would mean a lot. Or if you know anyone who does this kind of thing...

Thanks! Call or email at any time with thought!
-Matt Gilbertson
773-490-0157
[email protected]

OP
OP
WormtownHunter

WormtownHunter

Jun 14, 2006
Worcester, Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-70 Pro
Michigan Badger said:
Very nice finds.

Make sure that ring is silver and not white gold.

HH

Badger

Thanks Badger ;D

I checked, and the inner part of the band says .925 SS

Hope the next one'll be gold.

Happy Hunting!

Barry

Rob66

Bronze Member
Jun 30, 2006
California
Detector(s) used
Whites new coinmaster-Teso Silver Max-Minelab GT
The token looks very intresting and nice silver ring..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread