1st Franklin Half, Injun, Car lot

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Went out today for a short hunt. Momma getting a new clothes washer and I gotta be home when they deliver it. ??? Oh well at least I got out for a bit. I didn't even have a place to hunt, so I just stopped at a house that looked older because of the field stone foundation. Knocked and got a quick "Yes you can hunt whenever you want." Great, so Don and I got started on the front yard. First plug, aluminum....Secong plug, 1865 Injun in half decent shape. Don dug a few scraps of the aluminum too but then he yelled to me "Big Silver." I went over to see that he had unearthed our first Franklin Half. A 1962 shiny silver...Nice. We went on to gather up a car lot and an older helicopter among a bunch of trash and clad coins.

Then it was off for the washer delivery, now I can clean my dirty pants :tongue3: Be safe out there......jgas

Attachments

• Frank 1.JPG
    Frank 1.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 463
  • Frank 2.JPG
    Frank 2.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 461
  • Frank 3.JPG
    Frank 3.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 454
  • Frank 4.JPG
    Frank 4.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 453
  • Frank 5.JPG
    Frank 5.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 459
  • Frank 6.JPG
    Frank 6.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 458
Upvote 0
S

seger98

Congratulations on that Franklin, they sure are nice to find! I found my first one this year as well. :thumbsup:

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin is one of my fav. coins ! :notworthy: Great find, can't wait to find mine. :headbang:

Keep @ it and HH!! :D ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread