What's new

1st Gold Ring

firstbiggestmost

Full Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
127
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excall II, Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found my first gold ring today! ;D Man did that baby look nice in the scoop! It was the second target I dug, about 6" down in the dry sand. The look on the wife’s face was priceless! I don’t think I'll have any problems going to the beach for a while. And guess who wants to try out my old detector?? HH.
 

Attachments

  • 1st Gold Ring 010 - Copy (800x615).webp
    1st Gold Ring 010 - Copy (800x615).webp
    97.2 KB · Views: 598
  • 1st Gold Ring 009 - Copy (800x599).webp
    1st Gold Ring 009 - Copy (800x599).webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 595
  • 1st Gold Ring 005 - Copy (800x532).webp
    1st Gold Ring 005 - Copy (800x532).webp
    77.8 KB · Views: 596
Upvote 0
:icon_thumright: wow awesome ring first . I remember my first gold ring an it wasn't anywheres as nice as that one ....hard parts over now , you got that first one an know what to listen to . now go get em



HH Tank :icon_pirat:
 
Tank69 said:
:icon_thumright: wow awesome ring first . I remember my first gold ring an it wasn't anywheres as nice as that one ....hard parts over now , you got that first one an know what to listen to . now go get em



HH Tank :icon_pirat:

Thanks Tank!
 
very cool!!! congrats! :icon_thumright:
 
That is a nice ring Congrats!!!! HH chug P.S thank you for picking up the broken glass to I do the same thing!!! I helps keep the kids and Furry friends happy and Healthy!!!!
 
Chug said:
That is a nice ring Congrats!!!! HH chug P.S thank you for picking up the broken glass to I do the same thing!!! I helps keep the kids and Furry friends happy and Healthy!!!!

Thanks guys!
I always pick up any glass I find on the beach. The big green bottle bottom was a eyeball find, the rest came up in my scoop.
HH.
 
Excellent! What kind of stones? How many karats? Great job on the find! :thumbsup:
 
Very nice, it looks like an opal.

Congrats.
 
You're a member of the gold club now! :thumbsup:
 
I do all my gift shopping for my wife and daughter in the ocean. ;D They have never been disappointed. :icon_thumleft:
 
Excellent :hello2: That is a great looking ring...The girl is going to get that one, I bet :laughing9:
 
Thanks for the replys :icon_thumright: man the sight of gold is sweet! :headbang:
 
The stone looks like an awesome opal.
 
Hey Brother,

Great find and beautiful OPAL! Congrats and welcome to the club!

Crackbadger
 
Thanks! Found # 2 today :icon_pirat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom