Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Finally got out, 1st time this year. sorry no pics, wasn't worth the trouble. got a war nickle, 2 round balls, bunch of pull rings and tabs, various brass items, shotgun headstamps and a near moment of excitement on a junk ring that looked really awesome in the dirt. a little clad and very wet knees and feet but we got out. the first hole was a clad dime and then the war nickle so I was hoping for even more but it is what it is. But, did beat the little woman (she was predicting my butt getting wupped but back fired on her). She is a smack talker, I just smile and she does beat me every once in a while. the water was rather chilly but could have been a lot worse.

Upvote 17

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a fun hunt. Nice save on the war nickel.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Always good to get out and find a few goodies! :occasion14:

ToddsPoint

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2018
Todds Point, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Enjoy your winter hunting. Many of us are snowbound and froze out! Spring is something like 52 days away. Gary

Metal Headz

Sep 18, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gotta start somewhere for 2019, a war nick is a satisfying way to get the year rolling. My first silver of the year was a 54 Rosie. I was out in the snowy woods yesterday and my feet were wet and cold, towards the end of the hunt my left foot was numb. I'd love Arkansas weather instead of PA weather in January and February! I hope you have a good year!

Last edited:
OP
OP
dirtlooter

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
this site amazes me, we are still finding silver after a year and a half, around 80+ so far and still gives up one here and there. yeah I feel for you guys and gals up in the frozen tundra! We do get the occasional warm day or days here, just wish all of this water would run off to say, Louisiana or Mississippi LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread