1st IH of 2006

markgPA

Jan 13, 2006
Bethlehem, PA
Detector(s) used
Whites PrizmV, Minelab Explorer SE
Hi everyone. I got out Sunday morning with fellow members Johny Mc., (my MD mentor) and TNT2000 for about 3 hours. TNT took us to one of his spots along the Lehigh river and I found an 1880 IH along side of a boulder near some grown in foudations. I don't have a pic of the coin, its kinda crusty....but I like it.
Thanks to TNT for taking me to one of his spots.
HH to all.
Mark G.

Upvote 0

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Nice to have a MD mentor. :) He must be doing a good job if leads you to find IH's. IH's are my favorite even if they are crusty.

Bob

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find! I agree with Art, pay attention to your mentor. I lost my mentor 3 years ago, he was only 56 years old. He developed cancer an was gone in a year. He taught me how to relic and coin hunt. But he also taught me the important stuff, like how to research and find new sites. He could always out do me almost every hunt! If I found 30 bullets he would have 40! I think he would be proud of me now if he could see how I have been doing. Tsgman

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
tsgman said:
Nice find! I agree with Art, pay attention to your mentor. I lost my mentor 3 years ago, he was only 56 years old. He developed cancer an was gone in a year. He taught me how to relic and coin hunt. But he also taught me the important stuff, like how to research and find new sites. He could always out do me almost every hunt! If I found 30 bullets he would have 40! I think he would be proud of me now if he could see how I have been doing. Tsgman
Amen brother...Never had one,learning everything I can right here thank's to all of you people.....Just keep learning everything you can,do some research,listen and it will only get better....Congrat's on the IH and HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions