RocknRoll Jr. Member Joined Apr 3, 2013 Messages 84 Reaction score 45 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 17, 2013 #1 Was excited to find my 1st jewelry today while metal detecting in Maine.....ironically, I only own 1 necklace myself and I cannot find it....it too was a St Christopher. This was a Sterling piece and I found it about 2 minutes into my hunt. Upvote 0
Was excited to find my 1st jewelry today while metal detecting in Maine.....ironically, I only own 1 necklace myself and I cannot find it....it too was a St Christopher. This was a Sterling piece and I found it about 2 minutes into my hunt.
W wvwildman Silver Member Joined Jan 3, 2013 Messages 2,975 Reaction score 772 Golden Thread 0 Location fayette county wv Detector(s) used Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 17, 2013 #2 nice find congrats HH
firemac Bronze Member Joined Apr 14, 2012 Messages 1,761 Reaction score 415 Golden Thread 0 Location Irving Texas and the beach Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Garrett pro pointer Minelab Etrac & excal ll Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 17, 2013 #3 Nice find and keep hunting
Captain PopTop Sr. Member Joined May 3, 2012 Messages 435 Reaction score 265 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 18, 2013 #4 Reel nice !!!
pong12211 Silver Member Joined Jan 5, 2013 Messages 2,503 Reaction score 948 Golden Thread 0 Location North central Pa. Detector(s) used Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 18, 2013 #5 That's a dandy find.. Congrats.
birdman Gold Member Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 7,467 Reaction score 2,418 Golden Thread 1 Location Choctaw Beach Florida 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 18, 2013 #6 She is a nice one also!
fredinbelize Hero Member Joined May 22, 2007 Messages 799 Reaction score 558 Golden Thread 0 Location Huntington Beach,CA Detector(s) used Ace250 Whites Surf PI Pro AT Pro Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 18, 2013 #7 Terrific find.