1st time in 20+years with my New Ace 250

O

Ole Mole

Been reading the forums for the past month and can See that there is quite a bit of knowledge and camaraderie here within. Hadn't been MD'ing in over 20 years and decided to get back into it. Just bought a Garrett Ace 250 with much research and reading these forums.
First thing I did after unwrapping the package assembling the MD I did turn it on (still at work then). With reading some of the forum members advice I did sit and watch the video and read the book.
Got it out today at a local park and got a hit right off and pulled a clad penny straight out of the ground. Not a big start, but something to go with. After that the pul tabs started ringing.
Gonna go out on Saturday to a place I hit 20 years back where I pulled a 1918 Wheatie off the top of the ground and see how the new Ace will perform. There was a old bandstand on this site and I know it will produce quite well.
Thanks for the inspiration guys and HH.

Upvote 0

coolcash2004

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
You will love the ace 250. I have had mine about 3 months now (my first detector) and have found all sorts of stuff. Good luck and HH!

-CC

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
Welcome to the forum. There's a lot of Ace 250 user's here and it seems like an excellent machine. Looking forward to see what you find! Hope you have a camera to post some pics!

HH 8) surfrat

OP
OP
O

Ole Mole

Gotta a camera and will post my finds when they don't include a majority of vintage pulltabs.

Have given it some thought about posting my finds from 20+ years ago since the internet wasn't even in existence then. More than likely I will do just that as soon as I can remember where I put them.

Green1

Silver Member
Mar 20, 2006
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts
wow,, we are in for a treat,, pics, pics,pics,, i wish you all the best on the return,, tectors have come a long way,, kick some azz,,,,,,,,,, ;) :D ;D

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey, Mole, welcome to the forum. We're a motley crew.....but you'll learn alot from us! ;)

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Mole! Am looking forward to seeing those pictures!!!!! Good luck on your hunt saturday and welcome to the forum!

Nana ;)

OP
OP
O

Ole Mole

Thanks for the welcome although I felt welcomed before I even became a member on here. Definitely will post the pics from 20 years ago and relive the once again.

L8R and HH

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
welcome to the forum mole! that ace 250 is a fun machine! i started with one and upgraded to a gti 2500. i can honestly say that side by side with the 2500 it can hold its own! its a lot of bang for the buck! good luck hunting and dont forget to post your finds!

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
You will love your 250. Mine is better than the White's I owned about 10 years ago. Technology has come so far. Now, start Diggin!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread