Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: 1st Timer's Questions.

True_Metal said:
Holy crap! :o? Researching for what? is right! You already knew everything i wondered about and then some.
?
Dude, get to digging pronto, i dont think a better scenario for a cache exists! 8)
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?True_ metal says it all !!!! you'v already done your research. sounds to me like the whole property has posabilities. I wish I lived there, or at least near you? ;D the only thing I don't see mentioned is WAS the son ever accused of theft ? I'm thinking about the holes he dug. HINT HINT? ;)

Monk

Sep 10, 2004
Where ever my coffee cup lands
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X

Colorado! The past owner that died! Check his Obituary at local news paper. Check and see if he has an arrest record? Check his Will, I've found this can be very helpful, as it will list all his property. He may have had a cabin elsewere.and anything he had to bury may not even be on your land? But in this case I'd say it was. From what you've already found out in your research don't give up, likely your onto something. Do you live on this property where you can work it a little at a time? As for me I'd check the dug wells if any. Take a long pole with a hook on it and search bottom! You may find something wrapped up with wire? use detector around well. Check any stepping stones, like to outhouse. Sounds like the fellow you saw digging holes in an open area, must have had a reason to dig there, at least to him? You say no stones or trees where he was digging? In an open field would seem one would have to draw a line across open area from fence post to post a couple of places and where they cross would be the spot. Like each corner post of the lot would make an X marks the spot? So for what its worth, Good luck in your search. Monk ;)

OP
OP
Colorado2

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II

Thanks everybody. Nice to now I was headed in the right direction with my research, and that I had a good reason to make a little pee pee in my pants while I was waiting for my MD to arrive. I do live on the property and will be spending alot of my spare time sweeping the place. Anyone out there have any experience with the psychics that use this site? Also been reading some strings lately about keeping the pie hole shut after the find and am now worried about what I don't know about that. Sure glad I ran onto this site to make me think about all the things I hadn't and all the expert help from JoP, TM, Monk and Onion. I'll let you guys know when my machine starts singing.~A

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread