What's new

1st trifecta and a KEY DATE!!!

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I went out metal detecting this morning with D-Dub and Lookin4seated for a 4hr hunt. In that time we found lots of old coins but the best coin for the day was a KEY DATE found by D-Dub!!!! Awesome job hunting guys!!! :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat:

​
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_04 Sep. 23 13.06.webp
    ScreenHunter_04 Sep. 23 13.06.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 221
Great Job guys!
D-dub had a rocking day. Kermit, next time you should have those guys do the filming, you might get more silver that way.

BTW, I need to drop my wife off at O'hare on Saturday, any of you guys up in those neck of the woods up for an afternoon hunt? I think I'll be dropping her off sometime a little after 1 PM. I don't get out that way too often.

-Jon
 
Why do all the best coins have to be the ones that get scratched?? lol, man...oh well, nice finds and congrats to D-Dub on his first trifecta!

Joe
 
Great hunt guys & as always, thanks for the video Tfiend.
 
Good digs D-Dub, L4S, TF. Nice find Dan with the 21p Merc..
 
You guys are rock'n :thumbsup:

Awesome hunt. . . and cool video Kermit!!
 
Thanks, guys. Glad I was able to get out. Haven't gotten out much lately and this was my second hunt for the past 6 weeks. Hopefully I will be able to get out again soon. Great huntin' with you again TF! Thanks for taking the vid.
 
always nice to see you guys even if its on a video.....
WTG guys
 
Another tuber hunt! Great camera work Fiend, and even better, some sweet silver!
 
Nice key date Merc! Very cool coin.

Another superb video TF.
 
d-dub congrats on your trifecta . thanks for another nice video!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom