What's new

1st upgrade

trashman

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2014
Messages
28
Reaction score
35
Golden Thread
0
Location
edgewater
Detector(s) used
bountyhunter trk4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi all, hope youall had a great weekend. im getting ready to get my first new machine,and im almost sure on the tesoro tiger shark. i want to really try water hunting and still be able to hunt land sometimes.any thoughts will be appriciated thanks
 
Upvote 0
Good luck with your new Tiger Shark! I'm sure you'll love it!
 
are you hunting fresh or salt water ???
 
I got my Tiger Shark about three weeks ago. I have found lots of junk jewelry and a .6 gram 14k earring and a sterling ring in the water and then I took it to an old festival site and got 2 toe rings, earings, lots of clad, and a nice sterling and turquois pendant. I love it!
 
Don't know where you'll be hunting but
Tiger shark for fresh water
Sand shark for salt water

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
hi ron, im hunting mostly saltwater
 
hi ron, im hunting mostly saltwater
In that case DO NOT get the tiger shark. Have you looked at the Minelab Excalibur?

sent from a potato...
 
Tiger Shark is for fresh water, Sand Shark is for saltwater...
 
In that case DO NOT get the tiger shark. Have you looked at the Minelab Excalibur?

sent from a potato...
dieselram94 is wright Do Not buy a tiger shark ,buy a sand shark,not a Excalibur. Excalibur 2 year warrenty, Sand shark LIFE time Warrenty,and will go deeper than an Excalibur. read what treasure hunter said.Most of the gold that I find is with my sand shark.
 
Sand Shark finds all, problem is u dig all. Sand Shark is your PI salt huntin machine. Beware of tent stakes.

sponge using smoke signals.
 
Sand Shark is best for Salt
 
Sand Shark finds all, problem is u dig all. Sand Shark is your PI salt huntin machine. Beware of tent stakes.

sponge using smoke signals.
I don't find many tent stake in the water !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom