What's new

1st year

captain redbeard

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Messages
580
Reaction score
1,038
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cayuga county, New York
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, garrett pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been a while since I've been on here, but Wanted to give thanks to a lot of members of this forum for the time, patience and knowledge that was given to me as I embarked on this fascinating hobby. I've learned a lot and plan on learning much more as I continue searching and preserving these artifacts. Thanks for everything guys!
2015finds.webp

These last few pics were finds from the last couple of weeks and a great way to end the year.

brokes.webpnewpoint.webppoint.webppoint2.webp


good luck to everyone in 2016! :occasion14:
 
Upvote 0
Nice collection, that side notched point is really nice.
 
Nice finds! Keep it up. There will be some thrilling finds in 2016! They are out there.
 
Thanks guys, I'm definitely excited for this year.
 
Hey captain redbeard!! VERY NICE collection of Points and CONGRATS!! Thanks for sharing!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!
 
Nice points. Looks like your on um! Congrats and good hunting:thumbsup:
 
You have been busy finding all of those. Thanks for the update
 
Nice finds and you will learn more and more as you go along.:thumbsup:
 
thanks guys! i found the sacada near a creek and when i found it; it had awesome color. didnt realize they birth after death till i found what i thought was a maggot crawling around my dash. found out what the insect and ''maggot'' was so i threw him in there. its lost color since...its a learning experience all around.
:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom